All your insurance questions get answered.

The Basics

Is Overland Water Coverage available where I live?

Overland Water Endorsements are available to most homeowners, condo owners and tenants in Alberta, but a small percentage of dwellings will not qualify because the risk of flooding in that area is too high. The best way to determine your coverage eligibility is to fill out the form below and one of our expert brokers will contact you with more information.

Get a Quote

Fill out your information below and we'll be happy to assist you in finding the right flood insurance information and help for you.