All your insurance questions get answered.

The Basics

What is an Overland Water Endorsement?

Home, condo and tenant’s insurance policies typically do not include overland water damage coverage. Due to the increase in water-related weather events, many insurance companies are now offering optional coverage add-ons that are called endorsements. The overland water endorsement, which could vary from insurer to insurer, will usually protect you from losses resulting from damage caused by fresh water entering your home from the surface area.

Get a Quote

Fill out your information below and we'll be happy to assist you in finding the right flood insurance information and help for you.